Dot Zero Whitening Cream
LITS White Medicated Dot Zero is a medicinal whitening beauty cream that provides intensive care to areas of concern.
- Contains plant stem cell-derived ingredients.
- Directly cares for worry areas around the eyes and mouth, and makes dryness wrinkles inconspicuous.
- ImproveS and repairs dull spots, reduceS the formation of melanin, prevents spots and freckles.
- A handy stick type divided into individual amounts.
- Use approx. 1 push for the eye and mouth areas.
How to use
1. After washing the face, use skin lotion, etc.
2. Apply to areas that concerned. 1 push is a guide for use on the eyes and cheeks. Can be used for morning and evening.
Active Ingredients: Tranexamic acid, glycyrrhizic acid 2K
Other ingredients: Chrysantherm indicum extract, Rhizoma extract, Alpinia katsudai seed extract, seaweed extract-5, seaweed powder-1, ascorbyl tetrahexyldecanoate, chamomile extract-1 , Soy protein hydrolysate-2, hyaluronic acid Na-2, hymeuro extract, hydrolyzed collagen powder, sugar squalane, concentrated glycerin, BG, glucosyl hesperidin, cyclohexanedicarboxylate bisethoxydiglycol, macadamia nut oil, meadowfoam oil, shea Fat, isopropyl palmitate, cetyl ethylhexanoate, polyglyceryl stearate, lipophilic glyceryl stearate, 1.2-pentanediol, stearyl alcohol, hydrogenated soybean phospholipid, natural vitamin E, sorbitol solution, cetearyl alcohol Le, behenyl alcohol, dimethicone, alkyl acrylate copolymer, methacrylic acid, xanthan gum, hydroxide K, pyrosulfite Na, diethylenetriaminepentaacetic acid 5Na solution, sorbic acid K, phenoxyethanol