PTPT Blackhead Vacuum
A blackhead vacuum removes persistent keratin plugs that are stuck in the nose and T zone.
Comes with 2 sizes of head parts for the nose and head parts for the cheeks and chin, and can be changed according to the part to be used, such as on a wide surface or on the nose. Since the tip is a silicon part, it can be washed with water and is hygienic.
Small battery-powered(2 AAA alkaline batteries required) and convenient to carry. Easy to remove keratin plugs in!
How to use
1. Remove the cap and press and hold the switch (about 5 seconds) to turn on the power.
* Each time the switch is pressed (about 1 second), the strength changes in 3 steps (weak, medium, strong).
2. Tap the nose, T zone, chin, and other areas where you are concerned about roughness.
* Please use when makeup is removed.
* Do not hold the head parts in one place. There is a risk of injury.
3. At the end, press and hold the switch (about 5 seconds) to turn off the power. Please keep it with a cap.
The product does not come with any batteries.
not gonna lie, it took a while to understand and was kinda hard, but after a while we kinda got it. i wish it was easier and with more clear instructions but it’s a good product.