Shake & Shot Rubber Masks
This variant is currently sold out
Formulated with sodium hyaluronate and Adansonia Digitata leaf extract to moisturize and hydrate skin, violet flower extract to purify skin and expert moist complex for dead skincare, this rubber mask is a modeling mask for a healthy, dewy-looking complexion.
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid to moisturize & tone up your skin.
How to use
1. Open the lid and take out the spatula.
2. Pour Booster and Ampoule into the shaking cup.
3. Close the lid and cover the hole on the lid with your finger.
4. Shake well.
5. When the mixture turns into a creamy texture, use the spatula to spread an even layer onto the entire face (avoid the eye and lip areas).
6. Leave it set and remove the peel-off mask.
7. Wipe off any residue.
-Vitamin K3 (menadione): Comfortably restores sensitive skin with a soothing effect.
-Guava Leaf Extract: Rich in antioxidant vitamins that provide a protective, regeneration effect.
-Aloe Vera Leaf Extract: Provides an excellent cooling and soothing benefit.
Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, PEG-8 Glyceryl Isostearate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Trihydroxystearin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Algin, Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphate, Calcium Sulfate. Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Psidium Guajava Leaf Extract, Guaiazulene, Menadione, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Butylene Glycol, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Coptis Japonica Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Polyglyceryl-10, Diisostearate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
I tired this with my roommates, the mask mixture is enough for 2 people to try it at once. The peeling process was so fun, but it’s still different compared to the cleansing peel off mask. Fun experience after all.