&Honey Deep Moist Treatment 2.0 Sakura Edition
This product is currently sold out.
&honey's concept lies on providing an ultimate moisture replenishment by focusing on hair's moisture level and hydration balance. With traditional shampoos having a 10-12% moisture level, &honey boasts a 14% moisture level creating a whole new level of hydration, and more importantly sustaining this moisture. As a result, over 90% of ingredients are deep hydrating and replenishing ingredients such as honey, Argan oil, hyaluronic acid and more. Argan oil which is of the key ingredients of &honey are 100% organic certified Moroccan oil.
- Limited edition Cherry Blossom Honey Scent
- Revolutionary Moisture level of 14%
- &honey focuses on the hair's hydration level & balance with over 90% of ingredients being deep hydrating and replenishing ingredients (argan oil, honey, royal jelly, propolis, golden silk, hyaluronic acid and more)
- 50% New Zealand Manuka Honey, 30% Hungarian Acacia Honey, 20% Raw Japanese Honey
- Fusing organic and hydrating ingredients for a moisture sustaining organic formulation
- 5 Free: Free from sulfate, mineral oil, propylene glycole, paraben, animal testing
- 100% organic morrocan oil: formulated with certified 100% organic. Argan oil to provide deep hydration
- Honey coating: seals in nutrients and hydration
How to use
1.Apply after washed, leave on for 5 minutes.
2. Rinse off with water.
My hair is heavily damaged from bleach, heat, and a severe texture change due to health problems. My hair tends to feel very rough, and is no longer silky or shiny. I’ve been using this for two weeks now (washing my hair about every 2-3 days, and my hair feels much healthier than it has in years). I tend to buy products with biotin in them, I don’t find many hair treatments that make a difference for my hair’s health, so I’ve resorted to biotin-rich treatments to help grow my hair out faster to get it to a healthy point. If I buy other products, it’s based off of smell generally, and cherry blossom and honey sounded like it smelled amazing (it really does!) I do a few pumps of this conditioner and add some of my usual conditioner to make it go further, as well as aid in (specifically) helping it grow. But my hair has returned to being soft, it doesn’t feel crunchy or dry. Almost instantly I noticed it felt much more hydrated, and it quickly became shinier and smoother. I would definitely recommend this product, and I’d love to get the shampoo to add to it.