Magic Shine Anti-fog Spray
This product is currently sold out.
Magic Shine Anti-fog Spray for bath mirror to avoid fog after bath or shower.
The effect lasts 3 months.
How to use
1, remove the dirt that has adhered in advance.
Thoroughly remove the dirt adhering to the glass and mirror with a glass cleaner, wash it off, and then dry it completely.
* The effect of this product may not be fully obtained if scaly stains remain before construction.
* If there are minor scratches on the mirror surface such as polishing marks, the effect may be reduced.
2. Spray towards the mirror.
Shake the bottle of the main unit well and spray until the coating sponge is sufficiently moist (about 8 pushes).
Next, spray it at a ratio of 12 pushes on a 40 cm square toward the mirror.
3. Spread evenly over the entire mirror.
Before the liquid dries, use a coating sponge and spread it horizontally about 2 times. After that, spray the coating sponge and the mirror again (work of 2), and this time spread it about 2 reciprocations in the vertical direction. Repeat a few more steps and try again.
* Be sure to perform the work of spraying and spreading twice. Also, be careful not to leave any unpainted part.
4. Let it dry completely.
Work is complete if you dry it well. Be sure to dry for at least 1 day (24 hours or more) to fix the "anti-fog agent". Even if there is an uneven coating, it gradually becomes less noticeable as it dries.
When hot water or water is applied to the mirror with a shower etc. at the start of bathing, it becomes a flat water film by blending with the hydrophilic film and prevents fogging during bathing. If it becomes cloudy in some places, lightly rub that part and then pour hot water or water again.
* If the effect is weak, repeat the procedure from the beginning.
* Daily cleaning is completed simply by applying hot or cold water at the end of the bath.
* If shampoo or soap adheres to the already constructed area, it may become white and blurred. In that case, lightly stroke with your hand or the soft surface of the sponge to remove the deposits and restore the hydrophilic film.