Melty Luminous Rouge (More Colors)
A fresh rouge with a hydrating, velvety-smooth texture!
Melts into your skin
● Lavishly formulated with a paste whose melting point is close to body temperature, so it seems to melt into your lips as soon as you stroke it on.
● Smooth-glide texture makes it ideal even for chapped lips.
Lightweight, non-greasy formula, so you can apply more than one coat
● Lightweight texture never feels heavy on your lips, no matter how many coats you apply, so it’s ideal for touching up your make-up.
Sophisticated gloss × Beautiful color
● Contains high-gloss oil.
Gives lips a sophisticated sheen for lusciousness that you can really feel.
● Not too dazzling, not too understated...Beautiful color that conceals the natural shade of your lips and instantly makes your complexion brighter and more attractive.
● Long-lasting color and shine. (*Free from dyes)
● Contains petrolatum (petroleum jelly) to lock moisture into dryness-prone lips, keeping them plump and pillowy.
● Long-lasting moisturizing effect.
I got this as a replacement because the opera is either reformulating or discontinuing it’s lip tint oils. It’s very creamy and opaque. If you’re looking for a lip cream or a regular moisturizing lipstick this would be the one!
The color is really flattering with being just pink enough to not wash you out. I have medium skin tone so this may likely be more rosy on someone pale.
The formula is so creamy, moisturizing and very nicely pigmented. I absolutely love the shade Feminine Coral! Its the perfect peachy-pink color for the spring and summer.
the color really suit me, it's a beautiful rouge
In love with the color of these lipsticks, a beautiful finish. Not drying like matte lipsticks but no slipping or buildup you can often get with glosses. It offers a subtle shine but is mostly creamy and is well-pigmented, the formula is perfect!