This product is currently sold out.
Ghassoul is a clay that has been used as soaps in Morocco since ancient time. Naiad's Ghassoul is simply made by dissolving the gemstone, filtering and drying by sunlight and wind. Its adsorbability removes dirt particle from the skin. Its mineral moistens and smoothens face, hair or body after washing.
How to use
- Put appropriate amount of ghassoul tablets into a small bowl.
- Add twice amount of water onto the tablets.
- Wait for 3 minutes. The tablet will absorb the water and bulge.
- Apply the paste to the skin and gently make it even on your skin.
- Rinse off after 10 to 15 minutes before it dries.