Keana Baking Soda Scrub Wash
This facial scrub contains baking soda that begins to dissolve in water, removing sharp edges from the crystals to give you strong cleansing without damaging the surface of the skin. It also contains a mild amino acid cleanser that only removes unwanted impurities from the skin, leaving necessary oils and moisture behind.
- Contains no added fragrance, color, or parabens.
How to use
- Take a moderate amount (1/2 to 1 spoon full) onto the hand.
- Foam well by adding water.
- Concerning areas with pores should be washed thoroughly and gently!
- Finally, rinse with cold water to tighten pores.
Sodium Bicarbonate, Talc, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate and Silica