Moist Hair Shampoo
8 The Thalasso Moist Hair Shampoo is an essence shampoo of "Thalasso stem cell prescription" luxuriously blending three kinds of stem cell extracts and seaweed extract.
- Delivers moisture to the damaged hair that tends to stick and binds.
- Moisturizes the scalp, which tends to dry, to support the creation of beautiful hair, and moisturizes the hair up to the moist hair tip.
- The delicate, creamy, lathering shampoo moisturizes the scalp and hair while gently removing dirt.
- As you continue to use it, it balances the moisture and oil content of your hair, leading to moist hair.
- A pleasant aqua white floral scent.
Sea water, crithmum maritimum callus culture filtrate, laminaria japonica extract, fucus serratus extract, porphyra yezoenis extract, chitosan succinamide, algin, soluble collagen
I don't know why I keep trying Japanese shampoos, as they are not formulated for my thin strands of hair. I've been using this shampoo and conditioner for over a week now, and my roots are really greasy and my hair is weighed down. Japanese hair is thicker and coarser than my own hair, and so this makes sense.
The smell is quite nice and I bet for VERY dry and damaged hair, this product would be better.