Layered Look Mascara
You can get the colored lash extensions look with mascara?!
Layered color for stylish eyes ♥
Mascara featuring 2 graduated shades
You can use mascara to create colored lash extensions?!
● This two-tone mascara lets you replicate the look of colored lash extensions. Create shade gradations from root to tip or alternate the shades for mixed colors.
● Layering the shades enables you to create a casually stylish appearance, without looking outrageous ♥
● We recommend that you try this mascara if you dislike flamboyant colored mascaras, can't get colored lash extensions because of school or work, or face other hurdles in getting colored lash extensions!
Two carefully chosen stylish colors that you can use every day ♥
● A brown-toned shade that looks great on its own, too. Unlike dark brown, this is a soft, somewhat bright shade that looks stylish, yet not overdone ♥
● Formulated with Long Lash Powder, the smooth fluid creates lovely long lashes, just like a fiber-based mascara.
● It also contains waxes and resins with superb curl-holding power, to keep the curl in your lashes for hours on end!
● Muted pastel shade. Add it to the base color for more stylish lashes that highlight your discerning taste ♥
● Although it looks bright on the brush, the color blends in and becomes more muted once you apply it ♥ Enables you to add subtle nuances that never look obtrusive!
● We recommend layering it over the base color for a mixed color look, but you can also use it on specific points, such as at the outer corners of your eyes or on your lower lashes - it's up to you!
● The silky-smooth fluid goes on perfectly without clumping, even when layered over the base color ♥