Washing Tank Cleaning Powder
Kao Washing Tank Cleaning Powder is ripping stains and mold on the back of the washing machine tub and drop tank for laundry detergents. Powdered oxygen-based. A convenient once-disposable type.
Have you ever experienced an unpleasant odor coming from your washing machine or black spots on your clothes after using the machine after a long period of time? These are caused by detergent residues and mold in the washtub. When the dirt and bacteria in the washtub sticks onto the laundry, it becomes the cause of the unpleasant odor. In order to reduce dirt from accumulating and mold from occurring, it is good to wash the washing machine once in three months with a washing machine cleaner.
How to use
- Pour powder into the washing machine, then fill with lukewarm water to the maximum water level
- Turn on the washing machine and run the laundry cycle for 5 minutes, then switch off the machine
- Leave washing machine to soak for 1 - 2 hours, then run normal laundry cycle
- Drain water from the machine and rinse with water to remove any residue
- Can be used every 1 or 2 months to ensure the cleanliness of the washing machine
Surfactants (sodium alkanoyl oxybenzene sulfonate), foaming agent (sodium percarbonate), carbonate (30%), rust inhibitor, stabilizer